I anserw your doubts about Bongó Online Classes
The Bongo Online Classes are individual and face-to-face, and are coordinated by a facilitator through videoconference on the Google Meet/Zoom Platforms.
To take the bongo online classes you´ll need to have:
- Internet access
- A device to connect by videoconference (Pc, Notebook, Tablet or Cellphone).
- We recommend you to have a percussion instrument to join the bongo online classes.
The bongo online classes are suitable for all levels (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced)
Online Bongo Clases contents are personalized to your present level of knowledge and to the stage where you are in your learning path with the Bongó.
You DO NOT need to have previous knowledge of music and percussion to take the classes.
The bongo online percussion classes have a weekly frequency, on a day and time to be agreed between the student and the teacher.
The approximate duration of the classes is 40/50 minutes.
In the Bongo Online Classes all the technical, rhythmic and musical aspects necessary to learn to play the Bongo are addressed through a simple, practical and fun method.
Through different activities and musical challenges you will put into practice the knowledge and skills that you are acquiring, and you will learn to play the bongó while making music.
In the online classes from the Bongó various musical rhythms are addressed: Afro-peruvian, Afro-Latin and Afro-Brazilian rhythms, pop, rock, reggae, funk, soul, etc.
The monthly fee of the Online Bongó classes includes:
- 4 classes per month (1 per week)
- Access to an online platform with exclusive materials for musical practice -audio and video- that complement the content seen in classes.
- Pdf and Videos materials of the contents that are seen in the classes for you to practice at home.
- Support and follow-up via Mail and Whatsapp with the teacher to evacuate doubts and monitor your progress.