I anserw your doubts about
Conga Online Classes
Las Clases Online de Conga, son individuales y presenciales, y son coordinadas por un profesor a través de videoconferencia.
To take the online classes you´ll need to have:
- Internet access
- A device to connect by videoconference (Pc, Notebook, Tablet or Cellphone).
- We recommend you to have a percussion instrument to join the classes.
The online percussion classes are suitable for all levels (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced)
The classes´ contents are personalized to your level of knowledge and to the stage in which you are in your learning path with the Conga.
You DO NOT need to have previous knowledge of music and percussion to take the classes.
The online percussion classes have a weekly frequency, on a day and time to be agreed between the student and the teacher.
The approximate duration of the classes is 40/50 minutes.
In the Online Classes all the technical, rhythmic and musical aspects necessary to learn to play the Conga are addressed through a simple, practical and fun method.
Through different activities and musical challenges you will put into practice the knowledge and skills that you are acquiring, and you will learn to play the conga while making music.
In the online classes from the Conga various musical rhythms are addressed: African, Afro-Peruvian, Afro-Latin and Afro-Brazilian rhythms, pop, rock, reggae, funk, soul, etc.
The monthly fee of the classes includes:
- 4 classes per month (1 per week)
- Access to an online platform with exclusive materials for musical practice -audio and video- that complement the content seen in classes.
- Pdf and Videos materials of the contents that are seen in the classes for you to practice at home.
- Support and follow-up via Mail and Whatsapp with the teacher to evacuate doubts and monitor your progress.